Jan 6, 2010

To a Brunette



 

Lutfi Zaghlul


The night is jealous of your eyes
Of your hair … brunette
The roses are jealous of your Scent
The magic is jealous…
Once you owned all the charm 
Each flower is jealous of your honey mouth
All are wondering …what's the secret of your matter?
Mind is confused
In your eyes…
you got something not found in any one else but you
I came to you
Explaining my emotions
Please holed me close to your heart
I believe in your extraordinary beauty
The moon and the sun are under your command
I loved being your captive
The day I fell in love with you
I am an old sailor but I drowned in your ocean
Tell me brunette…
After all this feelings
Do you feel my love?
I always will be faithful…
But I am really afraid of your disloyalty
I always pray you live long


No comments:

Post a Comment