Jan 6, 2010

A Palestinian stone speaks out...



 
Nahida Izaat Ghaith

His small swift hand,
Picked me up
And the soft, gentle palm
Gave me a cuddle
Warm, safe and secure
He made me feel..

He said no words
He shed no tears
YET…
His long lasting pain
I couldn’t ignore

Bulldozers.. tanks
And F16s
With evil colors
Evil sights
Evil touch
And evil sounds
Surrounded his tiny frame
Proclaiming
The evil war of
“Absolutely No Shame”

He squeezed me no hard
Knowing it’s good-bye
“Just throw me
As hard as you can”
I whispered…
Together …
We’ll be fine!!”

And just for a moment
I felt eternity
Only for a moment
I touched infinity…
When” Brave- Heart” boy
Feels ever so strong
And there he stands
All…alone
Facing evil armies…
Only with a stone

The evil bullet was faster
Than his little hand
His frail… pale body
Falls to the ground
With a beautiful smile
He says his good-bye
His soft gentle palm
Gave me soul
Its peaceful eternal hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment